05 March 2010

Happiness List

Okay, okay. It's time to put this week behind me. And what better way to do that than with a list of things that make me happy right now.

:: Adam is being extra helpful. In addition to toting Lily around, he even brought in all the groceries today so I didn't have to lift the bags. What a guy.

:: Lily is awesome. What was my life like before her? I can't remember anymore.

:: Spring is everywhere. Trees are blossoming, temperatures are steadily increasing, and springtime blend coffee is ready for sipping tomorrow morning.

:: Also today we picked up a pot of tulips that are almost erupting.

:: I have read 9/52 books so far this year. This week, with no knitting and little computer time, I read two books and got caught up. Not too shabby.

:: I also read Dr. Suess books to elementary school kids last Friday and today. I was nervous but ended up having so much fun. It might become a weekly thing.

:: New running shoes = Heaven for my feet.

:: Our new church and new friends are making a world of difference.

What's making you happy right now?

No comments: