22 July 2009

Wondering . . .

:: how much work it'll take to make the new house feel like home

:: what I need to pack for vacation with a little person and what book I should read on the beach

:: if I'll have time to sew the diaper bag from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby before next Saturday

:: what it'll be like to go back to work, even though it's only for eight hours a week

:: if I should become a vegetarian (not sure I can do it) or start only eating grass-fed beef (not as easy to find as it should be) or just give up reading books like The Omnivore's Dilemma

:: when everything will feel normal again, if there is such a thing

1 comment:

Matthew said...

:: I wonder that, too

:: way more than you'd think

:: um, maybe?

:: as I'm heading toward a more or less full day of piano lessons starting in the fall, I'm wondering this, too

:: I've never even read books on the subject, but I have the thought now and then, too. as of today, I'm no vegetarian, but I don't go out of my way to eat meat, either.

:: I don't know much about anything, really, but at this point in my life, I'm inclined to think that if everything appears normal, I'm going to start worrying.

(that last bit was a tad clever for the sake of cleverness, but I'll stand by it. Normal's a slippery term, but I'll wager most definitions would appear unsatisfying under close scrutiny.)